We have 4 official (and 1 unofficial) water stops for the 100 mile ride. The official water stops have food (fruit, peanut butter sandwiches, etc.), gel, water, ice, basic medical supplies, etc. The unofficial water-stop has a small supply of granola bars and beverages.
The 100 mile route starts with 50 miles South and then loops back to the College before continuing North for 50 miles.
The mileage for the water stops are as follows:
· Mt. Holyoke College water stop: 25 miles
· Rear entrance to Hampshire College water stop: 50 miles
· Smiarowski Farm Stand & Creamy water stop: 62.5 miles
· Entrance to bike path in S. Deerfield (unofficial stop): 74 miles
· Montague Post Office water stop: 87.4 miles
Click to view the 100 mile map (part 1; 50 miles South of College)
Click to view the 50 mile North map (also part 2 of the 100 mile)
The 50 mile South and 50 mile North maps make up the 100 mile ride. If you are completing the 50 mile ride, you will follow the 50 North map.
Click to view the 25 mile map
Click to view the 6.2 mile map
Hampshire College campus map